Spanish Peanuts (roasted & salted)

: In stock

: Nuts

$6.77

Product Weight/ Price

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question
Roasted & Salted Peanuts Roasted Valencia Peanuts, Sea Salt (less than 2%). Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (32 g) Nutrient Amount % DV Calories 200 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated Fat 3 g 13% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 6% Sugars

Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.

  • Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
  • Express delivered 2-4 Business Days

Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)


eMarket members enjoy free returns.